React Typescript by sample
The goal of this project is to provide a set of step by step guided samples, covering core concepts of React (props, state, replace, cycle...).
- Bundling based on webpack.
- React + Typescript based.
- Simple navigation using react-router.
Contributors and reviewers are more than welcome.
To get started:
- Install NodeJS.
- Install webpack -
npm install webpack -g.
- Download this repo.
- Open the command line of your choice and cd to the root directory of this repo on your machine, then cd to one of the demos projects.
- Install the required packages -
- Builds the project and launch a lite dev web server -
- Navigate to http://localhost:8080/ if your browser doesn't open automatically.
Bundling + npm start based on webpack.
Hello world, simples react render sample.
Introduce a basic React concept, handling properties.
Introduce a basic React concept, handling State.
Refactor the job done.
Remove state from a child control just to have clear governance of state.
Simple color picker demo (show how properties work).
Implementation of a single sidebar.
Render a table and use a child component to render each row.
Enhance rendering performance hooking to 'shouldComponentUpdate'.
Sample of navigation.
Basic implementation of a login page.
We are a team of long-term experienced freelance developers, established as a group in 2010. We specialize in Front End technologies and .NET. Click here to get more info about us.
For the LATAM/Spanish audience we are running an Online Front End Master degree, more info: http://lemoncode.net/master-frontend