Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Multiple Pools on Single Host
If you plan to run more than a single pool on your host, please ensure that
- You have one database setup per pool
CREATE DATABASE <name>is enough. You don't need two database hosts.
- You have setup proper cronjobs for each pool: Cronjob Setup
- Otherwise you will run into cron locking issues
- You have setup different memcache key prefixes in your configuration files
- If not setup properly, caches across pools will be mixed up and you will see weird results on the frontend
- Each pool runs its own stratum
- Since you are mining different coins, you will need one stratum per pool
Keep in mind that:
- MPOS does not support multiple pools with a single sign-on database
- MPOS does not support merged mining
Tickets regarding those issues will close since it's not a planned feature at the moment.