Join GitHub today
Since MPOS finally moved away from a one-man-show to an actual group effort, it is time that we define ourselves some goals that will allow is to follow a regular release strategy. Without these goals, every future release will be more or less a hit and miss: Whenever we decide it's ready, we deploy a new version on users.
To give users an idea where we are heading and what to expect of a new version we will now track our progress in a Roadmap.
This is a WiP and just a start. We shall redefine and change things as needed until we have a set plan.
- Stable system in it's current condition
- Fixing of most common bugs still in the system
- Determine framework
- PDO/ORM database layer
- Basic MVC (without models)
- Plugin/Module engine
- Plugin examples using the framework
- Page examples using the framework
- Re-vamp of the project
- Use MVC standard framework
- Proper database model
- Enforcing a coding standard
- Automated tests and regression tests
- Improved database model (no backwards compatibility)