The maze solver is a team project that was developed to allow a Arduino robot to traverse a difficult maze using only LDR sensor, and an H-bridge connect to a GearBox.
- Permit a robot to utilize one LDR and traverse through a maze
- Quick algorithm
- Minimal turning radius
- Minimal materials and processing use
- If the robot is too long and the turning radius is too large, the robot may skip a line
Click here for the demonstration
The SumoBot is a robot that utilizes ultrasonic sensors to detect other robots and go towards them. The robot was completed in a team, and was further used as a model when designing the MSEO (Mackenzie Science and Engineering Olympics).
- Simple algorithm
- Code design allows for easy use of methods
- Turning mechanism allows wheels to rotate on the spot by reversing a wheel