Metaco REST API provides a set of services to integrate Metaco into third-party applications. It offers trading and payment facilities as well as wallet management features.
Using npm (Nodejs)
npm install metaco-client
Using bower (Browser)
bower install metaco-client
For nodejs, you can clone our repository, you will get the latest version available.
For the browser :
- You can download our latest releases on github or in our dist folder.
- You can clone our repository and run gulp buildBrowser to get the latest bundled version.
You can use our Unit tests to learn the basics or the links in the summary of this document.
The tests requires a testnet environnement to work.
Clone our repository and run :
Define the following environment variables :
- METACO_ENV_API_ID : Your testnet API ID
- METACO_ENV_API_KEY : Your testnet API Key
- METACO_ENV_API_URL : http://api.testnet.metaco.com/v1/ (Or the endpoint you want to run your tests with)
- METACO_ENV_WALLET_PRIVATE_KEY_HEX : The private key of your testnet wallet (hex-encoded)
- Fork this repository and make your changes in your fork
- Add or Update the tests and run
npm testto make sure they pass
- Commit and push your changes to your fork
git push origin master
- Submit a pull request and we will handle the rest :)
Known Issues / Gotcha
- The api is still unstable.
- The tests are only on the browser side at the moment.
MIT (See LICENSE).