- Live data: Shows the most recent data, and updates automatically.
- Distribution map with two levels of details:
- Countries: When the user zooms out. Fewer details and reduced clutter.
- Cities: When the user zooms in. More details.
- Current state chart for all countries (and cities).
- Timeline chart for all countries (and cities).
- Top affected countries chart with info about every country.
- Daily new cases shows how fast the virus is spreading in a given country.
- Cases since the 100th case how fast the virus is spreading in different countries.
- Option for using a logarithmic scale.
- Search for countries & cities.
- Share stats & charts as images.
- Today widget for worldwide stats.
- Red color scale: Reflects the number of confirmed cases. In addition to increasing circle size.
- Statistics: Including the number of confirmed, recovered, and deaths, in addition to percents.
- iPad & macOS support.
How to Use
1. iOS & macOS App
Build from source code
- Clone/Download the repo.
- Choose the right target (iOS or macOS).
- Build & run!
2. macOS App
Download the latest release for macOS.
Or install via brew:
brew cask install corona-tracker
Please feel free to contribute pull requests or create issues for bugs and feature requests.
Mhd Hejazi (email@example.com)
- Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering (JHU CSSE)
- Robert Koch Institute (RKI)
- Bundesministeriums für Soziales, Gesundheit, Pflege und Konsumentenschutz (BMSGPK)
- Bing COVID-19 Tracker (Bing)
- Today widget by Piotr Ożóg.
- State-level data for Germany by Manuel Carrasco Molina.
- State-level data for Austria by Patrick Steiner.
- German by Sebastian Binder, Jakob Fuchs
- Swedish by Swedish Power Tech AB
- Portuguese by Pedro Paulo Amorim
- Italian by Ale
- French by Clément Knoderer, Paul de Laage
- Russian by Mikhail Akopov
- Chinese, Simplified by Erick Li
- Spanish by Emily Jewik
- Japanese by Sorachi Kato
- Polish by Piotr Ożóg
- Dutch by Heidi Duchting
- Romanian by Andrei Ciobanu
- Korean by Lee Gwang Yong
- Arabic by Hussam Zain
- Norwegian Bokmål by Allan Nordhøy
- Indonesian by Niko Tidar Lantang Perkasa
- Danish by Per Meldgaard
- Chinese, Traditional (Taiwan) by @League2EB
- Turkish by Nesim Tunç
- Hungarian by @BrotherLouie
- Ukrainian by Valeriy Soglaev
- Albanian by Lori K.
- Greek by Kyriakos Markakis