Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Unobtrusive Mode update to stop steeling focus from Coded UI tests running behind it.
- Minimal Dojo mode, does not yet direct people to the computers they are assigned to int he rotation but does synchronize names and time and start.
- New Unobtrusive Mode that wont block the screen but annoys you with flashing instead. This feature is intended to let teams working on Automated UI testing continue to mob uninhibited.
- Dojo Options are available but Dojo mode is not yet complete. Please ignore these options.
-Config lets you add button to extend time. Config settings include minutes, seconds, and number of continues.
-Fixed problems with mouse wheel down seconds on windows.
First mac release! Mac specific issues are present due to issues in Pillow and Tkinter for mac.
Added config setting to extend current drivers time by 2 minutes.
- Configure seconds increments, defaults not set to 5 seconds per click and 1 second per mouse wheel
- Rotation can be evenly distributed random
- Names can be imported and randmized
- Company logo can now be configured
- Delete key bound to remove mobber
- Display Current Time on continue screen
- Italic name fix