- presto-testo 1 Opera's Presto test suite as it applies to W3C specifications
- gcli 1 Command-line component for Firefox/Ace/Skywriter
- greasemonkey 1 Greasemonkey is a user script manager for Firefox.
- html5test 1 How well does your browser support HTML5? Interested in the next version of this test? Try http://beta.html5test.com
Repositories contributed to
- servo/servo 4,403 The Servo Browser Engine
- w3c/web-platform-tests 586 Test Suites for Web Platform specifications
- servo/rust-mozjs 41 Rust bindings to SpiderMonkey
- mozilla/gecko-dev 414 Read-only Git mirror of the Mercurial gecko repositories at https://hg.mozilla.org. Please don't submit PRs, see: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mercurial_FAQ#I%27m_all_used_to_git.2C_but…
- rust-lang/rust 12,481 A safe, concurrent, practical language.
Contributions in the last year 3,179 total Jul 3, 2014 – Jul 3, 2015
Longest streak 118 days March 8 – July 3
Current streak 118 days March 8 – July 3
- Pushed 3 commits to w3c/wptrunner Jul 3
- Pushed 21 commits to w3c/web-platform-tests Jun 28 – Jul 3
- Pushed 13 commits to servo/servo Jun 27 – Jul 2
- Pushed 1 commit to servo/rust-mozjs Jul 2
- Pushed 2 commits to servo/rust-azure Jun 30
31 Pull Requests
- Open #6538 Some cleanup in HTMLAnchorElement.
- Open #173 Fix warnings.
- Merged #6533 Check the result of JS_Init.
- Merged #1958 Stop using innerText.
- Merged #1956 Reference an existing testcommon.js (fixes #1881).
- Merged #1954 Improve the imported WebStorage events tests.
- Merged #6522 Update some submodules.
- Merged #176 Use assert_eq for easier debugging of failures.
- Merged #6521 Update web-platform-tests to revision 87398b8448f699e3e324148795891658f2fa16dd
- Merged #1951 Add a test for insertBefore(x, x), and move the test for replaceChild(x, x) to a better place.
- Merged #1950 Implement the Image NamedConstructor for HTMLImageElement
- Open #6513 Remove the data field from WorkQueue.
- Merged #1942 Cleanup some media source tests.
- Merged #6508 Duplicate some canvas tests in preparation for upstream changes.
- Merged #6507 Fix a bug in Node::pre_insert.
- Merged #1940 Add a test for crypto.getRandomValues in workers.
- Open #6504 Move back to using a labeled break in WorkQueue.
- Merged #6500 Remove unused imports.
- Merged #6499 Stop using position_elem.
- Merged #6498 Remove Deref and DerefMut implementations from WeakFlowRef.
- Merged #6497 Remove the negate_unsigned feature gate from CEF.
- Merged #6494 Use an atomic bool for EXPERIMENTAL_ENABLED.
- Merged #6485 Remove the unused thread_local feature gate.
- Merged #6484 Stop using deprecated boxed::into_raw in cef.
- Merged #6482 Stop using the deprecated Thunk API.
- Merged #26605 Use Box::into_raw rather than the deprecated boxed::into_raw in tests and documentation.
- Merged #6477 Stop using Vec::from_raw_buf.
- Merged #6474 Use the heap module through its facade in libstd.
- Merged #6473 Stop using env::set_exit_code.
- Merged #6470 Enable experimental features in the multiple_stylesheets_cascading test (fixes #6466).
- Merged #6469 Use Rc::get_mut rather than deprecated rc::get_mut.
9 Issues reported
- Open #174 Build / run the example from #165 in CI.
- Open #172 Get rid of the drop flag on Heap and Rooted
- Open #171 Implement JSAutoStructuredCloneBuffer constructor/destructor?
- Open #170 Implement JSAutoNullableCompartment constructor/destructor?
- Open #169 Implement JSAutoByteString destructor
- Open #92 Add status labels to the queue page
- Closed #166 Handle should not be able to outlive its Rooted
- Open #6509 Maybe spawn_named_with_send_on_failure should use std::thread::catch_panic?
- Open #6503 Remove the implementation of DerefMut for FlowRef.