- Joined on
Aug 2, 2009
- gcli 1 Command-line component for Firefox/Ace/Skywriter
- greasemonkey 1 Greasemonkey is a user script manager for Firefox.
- html5test 1 How well does your browser support HTML5? Interested in the next version of this test? Try http://beta.html5test.com
Repositories contributed to
- servo/servo 6,614 The Servo Browser Engine
- w3c/web-platform-tests 745 Test Suites for Web Platform specifications—including WHATWG, W3C and others
- w3c/csswg-test 86 CSS WG test repository (mirrored at https://hg.csswg.org/test/)
- jgraham/css-test-built 3 Built version of the CSSWG tests, ready to run
- servo/rust-mozjs 66 Rust bindings to SpiderMonkey
Contributions in the last year 3,786 total May 1, 2015 – May 1, 2016
Longest streak 266 days May 1 – January 21
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
Apr 29, 2016
- Pushed 2 commits to w3c/wpt-tools Apr 29
- Pushed 10 commits to servo/servo Apr 26 – Apr 29
- Pushed 1 commit to PistonDevelopers/image-png Apr 28
- Pushed 8 commits to w3c/web-platform-tests Apr 26 – Apr 28
- Pushed 1 commit to mozilla/gecko-dev Apr 28
- Pushed 1 commit to servo/webrender Apr 27
- Pushed 2 commits to servo/rust-mozjs Apr 27
- Pushed 1 commit to w3c/csswg-test Apr 26
- Pushed 1 commit to heycam/webidl Apr 25
20 Pull Requests
- Merged #66 Add more testing.
- Merged #10918 Avoid some clones.
- Merged #10915 Consolidate tests for Document::body.
- Open #1086 Add a reference for letter-spacing-004 and similar.
- Merged #29 Use num-iter.
- Merged #10890 Remove extraneous script_chan parameter from Trusted::new
- Merged #261 Followups to the SpiderMonkey upgrade.
- Merged #265 Use num-traits.
- Merged #2915 Add a test for TouchList::identifiedTouch.
- Merged #10872 Remove an unused .ini file.
- Merged #10852 Update web-platform-tests to revision b94b41945d3c7c9b4f3346cf8654cc5ca7ae567c
- Merged #2906 Allow setting withCredentials in synchronous XMLHttpRequest
- Merged #2905 Modify Worker constructor to use the document's base URL.
- Merged #2904 Implements Node::isSameNode
- Merged #2903 Only test expected origin when it is present
- Merged #2902 Implement Element::hasAttributes
- Merged #2901 Use DOM width/height for canvas display list item.
- Merged #10847 Update rustc.
- Merged #112 Reorganize IDs for the common definitions.
- Merged #1083 Rewrite flexbox getComputedStyle tests as testharness.js tests.
6 Issues reported
- Open #33 Does this crate need libc?
- Open #10921 Test for the error event dispatched in StylesheetContext::response_complete
- Open #10920 We should probably not apply styles from a non-text/css stylesheet in link elements
- Open #1142 Weird comment about fetching link elements
- Open #554 Please add IDs to the definitions of ?/! specification syntax
- Open #259 Consider having Runtime::new enter a request