- presto-testo 1 Opera's Presto test suite as it applies to W3C specifications
- gcli 1 Command-line component for Firefox/Ace/Skywriter
- greasemonkey 1 Greasemonkey is a user script manager for Firefox.
- html5test 1 How well does your browser support HTML5? Interested in the next version of this test? Try http://beta.html5test.com
Repositories contributed to
- servo/servo 4,137 The Servo Browser Engine
- w3c/web-platform-tests 569 Test Suites for Web Platform specifications
- mozilla/gecko-dev 385 Read-only Git mirror of the Mercurial gecko repositories at https://hg.mozilla.org. Please don't submit PRs, see: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mercurial_FAQ#I%27m_all_used_to_git.2C_but…
- servo/rust-mozjs 36 Rust bindings to SpiderMonkey
- mozilla/universal-search-gecko-dev 5 gecko-dev plus awesome sauce, check the wiki for more
Contributions in the last year 3,127 total May 26, 2014 – May 26, 2015
Longest streak 79 days March 8 – May 25
Current streak 79 days March 8 – May 25
- Pushed 6 commits to w3c/web-platform-tests May 23 – May 25
- Pushed 2 commits to operasoftware/presto-testo May 20 – May 25
- Pushed 1 commit to servo/html5ever May 24
- Pushed 1 commit to w3c/wptrunner May 20
7 Pull Requests
- Merged #1854 Miscellaneous Web Messaging improvements.
- Merged #46 Remove cross-document-messaging tests.
- Open #25760 Use an iterator for reader::tagged_docs.
- Open #6150 Upgrade to Spidermonkey 39
- Closed #6149 Upgrade rust to 58b83e7e740108611ad1e8286ee6b44ea5cbbb0f
- Merged #45 Move manual workers tests under wpt.
- Merged #6134 Cleanup the fetch code.