- presto-testo 1 Opera's Presto test suite as it applies to W3C specifications
- gcli 1 Command-line component for Firefox/Ace/Skywriter
- greasemonkey 1 Greasemonkey is a user script manager for Firefox.
- html5test 1 How well does your browser support HTML5? Interested in the next version of this test? Try http://beta.html5test.com
Repositories contributed to
- servo/servo 4,554 The Servo Browser Engine
- w3c/web-platform-tests 605 Test Suites for Web Platform specifications—including WHATWG, W3C and others
- servo/rust-mozjs 43 Rust bindings to SpiderMonkey
- mozilla/gecko-dev 429 Read-only Git mirror of the Mercurial gecko repositories at https://hg.mozilla.org. Please don't submit PRs, see: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mercurial_FAQ#I%27m_all_used_to_git.2C_but…
- rust-lang/rust 12,845 A safe, concurrent, practical language.
Contributions in the last year 3,117 total Aug 4, 2014 – Aug 4, 2015
Longest streak 150 days March 8 – August 4
Current streak 150 days March 8 – August 4
- Pushed 9 commits to servo/servo Jul 29 – Aug 3
- Pushed 1 commit to w3c/github_sync Aug 3
- Pushed 2 commits to w3c/web-platform-tests Jul 30
- Pushed 1 commit to servo/saltfs Jul 29
9 Pull Requests
- Open #6964 Cleanup DedicatedWorkerGlobalScope::run_worker_scope.
- Merged #6926 Implement a WorkerGlobalScopeInit struct to pass arguments to WorkerGlobalScope::new_inherited more easily.
- Merged #6917 Lock and flush stdout in Window#alert.
- Open #2046 Add a test for CharacterData#substringData(n, 0).
- Open #2043 Add a test for invalid utf-8 in workers.
- Merged #6846 Remove an obsolete comment I missed in #6804.
- Merged #84 Shuffle jobs between builders to hopefully reduce turnaround time.
- Merged #6831 Document libglu1-mesa-dev dependency.
- Merged #6828 Try to reduce intermittent failures.
12 Issues reported
- Open #6968 Track GC pauses somehow.
- Open #6967 Don't apply padding to table captions? Investigate failure in vertical-align-baseline-009.htm
- Open #6963 Implement IndexedDB.
- Open #6924 Improve the names for devtools-related channels in workers.
- Open #6923 Remove DevtoolsControlChan/DevtoolsControlPort typedefs.
- Open #6922 Document `ChromeToDevtoolsControlMsg`/`ScriptToDevtoolsControlMsg`.
- Open #6916 Add test: Fix misdirected animation properties.
- Open #10 Consider setting up travis.
- Open #6915 Add test: Fix panic when html element has display: table.
- Open #6883 Expose LayoutJS::unsafe_get only to script.
- Open #99 Consider updating HTTP references to RFC 7230.
- Closed #24 Please upload 2.0.1 to crates.io