- gcli 1 Command-line component for Firefox/Ace/Skywriter
- greasemonkey 1 Greasemonkey is a user script manager for Firefox.
- presto-testo 1 Opera's Presto test suite as it applies to W3C specifications
3,625 contributions in the last year
- Pushed 1 commit to w3c/csswg-test Jul 23
- Pushed 1 commit to w3c/wpt-tools Jul 22
- Pushed 3 commits to servo/servo Jul 19 – Jul 20
8 Pull Requests
- Merged #1099 Pin html5lib to 0.9999999 for now.
- Open #12567 Return failure if the tidy self-tests fail.
- Open #88 Implement support for multi-global tests.
- Closed #1098 test
- Open #3326 Update EventTarget-dispatchEvent.html for changes to Document-createEvent.js.
- Merged #12522 Update cargo.
- Merged #12506 Rewrite a line in geckolib's properties.mako.rs to fix the build on windows.
- Merged #12500 Expand the documentation for DOMString.
7 Issues reported
- Open #446 mac-rel-css is taking >1h30 on macpro1
- Closed #64 Correct [Exposed] syntax
- Open #283 Remove SVGZoomEvent?
- Open #339 Consider removing display: run-in (for browsers)
- Open #12555 Implement FileReader::readAsArrayBuffer
- Open #1580 Responsible browsing context of an environment settings object seems fishy
- Open #3309 open() is a footgun