Traces and code for offchain routing
This repo contains topology and transaction traces of some offchain networks we collect. They are used to evaluate Flash, a dynamic routing solution we develop for offchain networks. Flash is accepted to ACM CoNEXT 2019.
This repo also contains our code for both simulation and testbed implementation of Flash, as well as a set of state-of-the-art offchain routing algorithms.
We hope this information would be useful for people who work on offchain networks.
About the traces
The traces are in sim/traces. It has two parts for two offchain networks:
- Ripple Network (1,870 nodes and 17,416 edges)
- Lightning Network (2,511 nodes and 36,016 edges)
- 2.6 million transactions in Ripple (January 2013 to November 2016)
- 103 million transactions from Bitcoin for Lightning (January 2009 to October 2018)
- Testbed code: written in Golang, see Makefile
- Simulation code: requires Python >=3.6, and see requirements.txt
Flash: Efficient Dynamic Routing for Offchain Networks. Peng Wang, Hong Xu, Xin Jin, Tao Wang.
ACM CoNEXT 2019.