Custom functions in Excel
This repository contains the source code used by the Yo Office generator when you create a new custom functions project. You can also use this repository as a sample to base your own custom functions project from if you choose not to use the generator. For more detailed information about custom functions in Excel, see the Custom functions overview article in the Office Add-ins documentation or see the additional resources section of this repository.
Debugging custom functions
This template supports debugging custom functions from Visual Studio Code. For more information see Custom functions debugging. For general information on debugging task panes and other Office Add-in parts, see Test and debug Office Add-ins.
Questions and comments
We'd love to get your feedback about this sample. You can send your feedback to us in the Issues section of this repository.
Join the Microsoft 365 Developer Program
Get a free sandbox, tools, and other resources you need to build solutions for the Microsoft 365 platform.
- Free developer sandbox Get a free, renewable 90-day Microsoft 365 E5 developer subscription.
- Sample data packs Automatically configure your sandbox by installing user data and content to help you build your solutions.
- Access to experts Access community events to learn from Microsoft 365 experts.
- Personalized recommendations Find developer resources quickly from your personalized dashboard.
- Custom functions overview
- Custom functions best practices
- Custom functions runtime
- Office add-in documentation
- More Office Add-in samples at OfficeDev on Github
Copyright (c) 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.