Clone this wiki locally
How to contribute
The preferred workflow to send contributions to the project is:
- Fork the project on Github. This will create a repository under your Github username with a copy of the code, with write access for you.
- Clone the forked repository to your develoment machine and work on the feature/bugfix/etc.
- Commit the changes to your repo, making sure you previously set up git like this.
- Create a patch against the latest upstream 'testing' banch, and send it for comments on the developer mailing list.
- Modify your code, according to feedback received (if the case).
- Send a pull request from your github repo. If you don't want to use Github, that's OK too, we accept patches sent to the developer mailing list as well, and will credit you in the commit message and the AUTHORS file.
If you cannot use git, Github offers an automated download link for the lastest development revision of the code at https://github.com/OpenOverlayRouter/oor/archive/testing.zip
The current maintainers of the OOR code are listed below
- Alberto Rodriguez
- Albert López
- Florin Coras
These people are contributing code to the OOR project or have contributed code in the past
- David Meyer
- Preethi Natarajan
- Vina Ermagan
- Chris White
- Albert Cabellos
- Lorand Jakab
- Marc Portolés
- Pranathi Mamidi
- Vasileios Lakafosis
- Konrad Gawda
- Matthieu Coudron
- Rene Bartsch
- Michiel Blokzijl
- François Cachereul