##What you will learn
- Understand the key TypeScript language features and runtime
- Install and configure the necessary tools in order to start developing an application
- Create object-oriented code that adheres to the SOLID principles
- Develop robust applications with testing (Mocha, Chai, and SinonJS)
- Apply GoF patterns in an application with a testing approach
- Identify the challenges when developing an application
- Utilize System.JS and Webpack to load scripts and their dependencies
- Develop high performance server-side applications to run within Node.js
##Notes ###Module 1
- There are no codes for the chapters: 1, 2, 4, 6, and 8
- You will need Node.js,npm package manager for compiling this codes along with the Typescript compiler. You might also need these packages and add ons, Gulp, Karma, tslint, atom text editor, tsd, sinonjs, browsersync for some codes in this module.
- There are no codes for the chapters: 8 and 9
- Chapter 8 is mainly about explaining SOLID principles, so the code snippets is about concept without actual implementation.
- Chapter 9 is about a workflow and related configurations, so it is rather trivial to put them as code snippets into files.
- There are no codes for chapter 10.
###Suggestion and feedback
Click here if you have any feedback or suggestions.