Changes since 0.3.2 :
- Major performance improvements, both for input and output.
- Settings dialog for the Main Output
- Dynamic loading of the NDI library (users are now required to install the NDI Runtime)
- Bugfix: mono-only audio outputs (main and filter)
- Main Output now uses YUV video frames
- Tally support on Input Sources.
- Using the installer (recommended) : download it, launch it and follow the instructions.
- Using the obs-ndi-4.0.0-Windows.zip archive : download and install the NDI Runtime, reboot your computer, then copy the contents of the archive to the root of your OBS Studio installation folder.
- Manual install (64-bit only): Download libndi1_2.0-1_amd64.deb and obs-ndi_4.0.0-1_amd64.deb, and install them on your system.
- PPA: not yet available
OS X/macOS (experimental!)
Download and run obs-ndi-4.0.0.pkg. This will install both the plugin and the NDI V2 Runtime.
Note: OS X may show you a security alert when launching the installer, preventing your from installing obs-ndi. If this happens, go to the "Security & Privacy" panel in OS X Settings and click "Open Anyway".