SCORM is a gem implementing bits and pieces of the SCORM 2004 4th Edition specification. The eventual goal is to support it all, but that will take a while.
This gem has gathered some inspiration from the gem by mindset, but is being made anew.
- Parse SCORM packages and create a representation of everything useful.
- Write the manifest and all associated files to disk, creating a SCORM package suitable for redistribution
- Handle the RTE-bits, so the library can be used as a backend/basis for a full-featured LMS.
- Support the older versions of the standards for maximum compatibility.
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
And then execute:
Or install it yourself as:
$ gem install scorm
TODO: Write usage instructions here
Created and maintained by Per Christian B. Viken (firstname.lastname@example.org). Released under the MIT license.
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request