An example bot implemented in Java
https://youtu.be/mPfYqKe_KRs (slightly outdated because it uses the old GUI)
- Make sure you've installed the Java 8 JDK or newer. Here's the Java 8 JDK.
- Make sure you've set the JAVA_HOME environment variable.
- Download this repository
- Double click on run-bot.bat and leave it running. It's supposed to stay open and it's OK if it says something like "75%".
- Alternatively you can launch the bot from inside an IDE
- Get RLBotGUI (see https://youtu.be/lPkID_IH88U for instructions).
- Use Add -> Load folder in RLBotGUI on the current directory. This bot should appear in the list.
- In RLBotGUI, put the bot on a team and start the match.
- Bot behavior is controlled by
See the wiki for tips to improve your programming experience.