An example bot implemented in Java
- Make sure you've installed Python 3.6.5 or newer. Here's Python 3.7 64 bit. Some older versions like 3.6.0 will not work. During installation:
- Select "Add Python to PATH"
- Make sure pip is included in the installation
- Make sure you've installed the Java 8 JDK or newer. Here's the Java 10 JDK.
- Make sure you've set the JAVA_HOME environment variable.
- Download this repository
- Open Rocket League
- Double click on run-bot.bat and leave it running. It's supposed to stay open and it's OK if it says something like "75%".
- Double click on run-framework-gui.bat
- Click the 'Run' button
- Bot behavior is controlled by
- Bot appearance is controlled by
See the wiki for tips to improve your programming experience.