My ansible playbooks.
- lighttpd-nodes is used for installing and configuring lighttpd.
- raymon is used to deploy my little status monitoring applicaton server: Ray-Mon
- start is for the app by Bas ten Feld: start
- munin-client is used to install munin client, it has the hostedmunin.com servers by default, but you can essily define your own.
- vnstat is used to install and setup vnstat on debian, including initializing and config file setup.
- oh-my-zsh is to st up zsh and the oh-my-zsh by robbyrussel config.
- collectd is to set up collectd servers and collectd clients, using the
collectd-clientsgroups, see tutorial on Raymii.org
- sudo is to set up sudo as I like it, with an admin group and such.
- vpn is used to set ip an IPSEC/L2TP VPN server with local user (PAM/UNIX) authentication as described here
- tor is used to set up a tor relay node
- openstack-example is used for the following tutorial:
Playbooks are here merely for example for others and reference.
Note: Playbooks may be outdated. Pull requests welcome
Unless otherwise stated:
Copyright (C) 2014 Remy van Elst This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.