Recast.AI - SDK Node.js
Recast.AI official SDK in Node.js
This module is a wrapper around the Recast.AI API, and allows you to:
npm install --save recastai
You can find the full documentation here.
This module contains 5 classes, as follows:
- Client is the client allowing you to make requests.
- Conversation wraps the response from a call to Recast.AI API with the textConverse Client method.
- Response wraps the response from a call to Recast.AI API with the textRequest or fileRequest Client methods.
- Entity represents an entity extracted from an input.
- RecastError is the error returned by the module.
You can view the whole API reference at man.recast.ai.
Jérôme Houdan, email@example.com
You can follow us on Twitter at @recastai for updates and releases.
Copyright (c)  Recast.AI
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.