ROS package for the Mini-Turty robot.
The Mini-Turty Robot from Rhoeby Dynamics represents a new level of value and functionality in a ROS navigation-capable robot. Designed with the lowest cost and complete user serviceability in mind, this robot is providing greatly improved access to advanced robotics navigation and much more!
Things You Can Do With Your Mini-Turty Robot
There are many things you can do with your Mini-Turty robot, including:
- Basics: ROS learning
- Teleop: robot remote control
- Map Building: make maps of your home or office for the robot to use
- Navigation: the robot moves autonomously around your home or office
- Tele-Viewing: see what your robot sees, even from another room*
- Frontier Exploration: the robot autonomously explores unknown terrain*
- Computer Vision: Mini-Turty recognizes objects in its environment*
*Coming soon, to a robot near you!
Available in kit form*, or fully assembled and ready to go. Either way, Mini-Turty provides endless hours of educational fun and represents the ideal platform for learning the Robot Operating System.