Seeing# is a 3D/2D rendering library for C# powered by Direct3D. It is meant for desktop applications (Win.Forms, Wpf) or Windows Store Apps. The base library is separated into the following projects:
The first one is the core library which contains all logic for 2D/3D-rendering. The others contain classes to integrate SeeingSharp into the particular gui framework.
- Full integration into Windows.Forms, WPF and WinRT
- Heavy multithreading (all calculations and rendering is done in background threads)
- Working with multiple graphics devices at once (dynamically configure the target device per view)
- Working with multiple scenegraphs at once (dynamically configure the current scene per view)
- Flexible postprocessing mechanism
- Support for software rendering using WARP technology
- Integration of Direct2D directly into the 3D render process
- Build custom 3D models by code
- Import external 3D models
- And much more..