- CsvConfig.ItemSeperatorString - Enables configuration of the separator between items in a csv file (ie | or ; rather than ,)
- CsvConfig.ItemDelimiterString - Enables configuration of the delimiter for an item that needs to be escaped in a csv file (ie | rather than ")
- CsvConfig.RowSeparatorString - Enables configuration of the delimiter for a row of items in a csv file (ie | \r\n)
- JsConfig.TryToParsePrimitiveTypeValues - Enables deserialization into object to attempt to figure out the type of the object (ie bool, int, date, etc) rather than always using a string.
- JsConfig.OnSerializingFn - Hook to call before a DTO has been serialized, if something custom needs to be done.
- JsConfig.OnDeserializedFn - Hook to call after a DTO has been deserialized, if something custom needs to be done.
- JsConfig.TypeFinder - _Enables overriding the default _type string to type lookup, so json from other frameworks can be deserialized (ie DataContractJsonSerializer, which uses "TypeName:#Namespace").
- JsConfig.TypeAttr - _Enables overriding the default _type property name, so json from other frameworks can be deserialized (ie NewtonSoft, which uses "$type")
- JsConfig.ThrowOnDeserializationError - If an error is encountered during deseriailzation, a Serialization Exception will be thrown, and the Data property will be populated with the failure (with the keys "propertyName", "propertyType", "propertyValueString").
- JsConfig.RawSerializeFn/RawDeserializeFn - Custom serialization is now possible on any type, including DTOs.