Social Bootstrap API
Is a Backbone.js-enabled Single Page App (SPA) template including a number of high-quality Open Source projects hand-picked for their simplicity and speed, providing a solid foundation to build a .NET-backed Web app on.
- Twitters Bootstrap - For Website design template, css, widgets
- ServiceStack - Simple, typed and fast .NET REST Web Services Framework
- ASP.NET MVC3 - ASP.NET MVC Web Framework
- Backbone.js - A lightweight MVC structure ideal for building Single Page Apps
- Underscore.js - A functional utility toolbelt required by Backbone
- jQuery - The ubiquitos JS library for providing a pleasant and smooth API around DOM quirks
It includes a number of Login/Auth options critical for a socially-connected website on the open web:
- Credentials / HTML Form
- Basic Auth
- Digest Auth
A Live Demo of this repo is hosted on http://bootstrapapi.servicestack.net/.
Here are some screenshots of the live app: