AdminJS is an automatic admin interface that can be plugged into your application. You, as a developer, provide database models (like posts, comments, stores, products or whatever else your application uses), and AdminJS generates UI which allows you (or other trusted users) to manage content.
Check out our demo application:
You can also have a look at our customized AdminJS dashboard which shows various library statistics:
- Join the community to get help and be inspired.
Everything works fine, but now you would like to:
- view all the data in the app,
- perform custom business actions on objects in the database,
- bootstrap the tables with the initial data,
- build custom report pages,
- allow other team members (not necessary programmers) to see what is going on in the application.
And all these cases can be solved by AdminJS. By adding couple of lines of code you have a running admin interface.
- CRUD any data in any resource
- Custom actions
- Form validation based on schema in your resources
- Full featured dashboard with widgets
- Custom resource decorators
If you would like work on an AdminJS and develop new features please check out our Contribution Guide
There you can find instructions on how to run AdminJS locally for development.
If you're searching for tasks you can contribute to, we currently accept contributions to issues in our Kanban Board.
Any small or large contribution or any input into discussion is welcome!
AdminJS is copyrighted © 2023 rst.software. It is a free software, and may be redistributed under the terms specified in the LICENSE file.
We’re an open, friendly team that helps clients from all over the world to transform their businesses and create astonishing products.