This Git Repository is the official reference to the REST API Documentation of TSheets (time capture segment of Intuit). Some of the features include:
- TSheets free trial information
- Quick start walkthroughs for developing to the API
- Comprehensive API references
- Code samples in multiple languages
- Best practices, tips & suggestions
- Detailed OAuth2 information
- Access to Postman Collection
- Information about our Partnership Progam
We greatly encourage contributions! You can report and fix existing documentation bugs. Feel free to open issues and/or send pull requests.
master branch of this repository contains the latest stable release of the API documentation. Pull requests should be submitted against
master by forking this repo into your account, developing and testing your changes, and creating pull requests to request merges. See the Contributing to a Project
article for more details about how to contribute.
Steps to Contribute:
- Fork this repository into your account on Github
- Clone your forked repository (not our original one) to your hard drive with
git clone https://github.com/YOURUSERNAME/api_docs.git
- Develop and validate your changes (see below)
- Update the changelog with a brief summary of the changes you made.
- Create a pull request for review to request merge
- Obtain approval before your changes can be merged
Steps to Build and Validate Changes
- Install and launch Docker for Mac or Windows.
- Clone your forked repository (as above)
- Make your changes
- Build your changes:
- Validate changes by viewing
./build/index.htmlin a browser. Iterate steps 3 - 5.
Thank you for your contribution!