These are android samples projects which are written in kotlin. The project contains the following apps:
1. app(default) : Google IO 2017 Android Architecture Components Sample: Room, ViewModel(MVVM), LiveData and Lifecycle.
2. audioplayer: An audio player app which plays mp3 file and custom seek bar to seek.
3. locationmanager: An on-demand location fetching app which uses google's latest fused location provider. If using emulator then send the location from Extended Controls of Emulator.
4. sqlitedatabase: A simple sqlite database app with mock server which handles user(friend) search and logs the queries into local database. A good app to understand RxAndroid in kotlin.
5. videostreaming: A live RTSP video streaming app with custom media controls.(Better run this app on physical device)
6. customcamera: This is a MVP pattern, custom camera app with flash support. The home screen is a gridview which shows clicked photos. Dagger 2 implementation added.
7. o_notifications: This is a MVP pattern, android-O notifications. The home screen provides simple way to create notification channels and notifications. By default there are 2 notification groups “Personal” and “Business”.
8. sensors: Explore how to make a compass app using magnetic field sensor and accelerometer.
9. networking: Networking with popular networking libraries like retrofit and volley. Also recycler view with kotlin.
More to come in future
- Android Studio 3.0 Canery 3
- Kotlin compiler and runtime version 1.1.2-4
- Android SDK Platform 26 (android-O)
- Android sdk tools 26.0.2
- Android sdk build-tools 26.0.0
- Android sdk plateform-tools 26.0.0