ufo.js is a simple browser-based platform for communicating and file sharing. It is hard pre-alpha version, so don't get mad if something is not working.
In order to make it work, you just need to:
- get Node.js properly working on your machine
- clone this repository with
git clone https://github.com/TinyBoxDev/ufojs
- move in the repository folder with
- install all required node modules with
- create your bundle with
- launch your server with
NODE_PATH="./lib/" node web.js
You can execute all the application tests in 2 different ways:
- launch server tests with
- launch modules tests with
make testweb(you need Chrome Canary to be installed!)
If you wanna be super fast, just type
make while you are inside the root folder of the project and let us do the rest.