ircu184.108.40.206 has some bug fixes and some new features.
- Only the first PASS that a client sends is used for connection class checking; others are assumed to be responses to IAuth challenges.
- IAuth can assign a connection class for clients.
- New clients are checked against the G-line and K-line lists before IAuth gets all their details.
- Failed identd lookups now prefix ~ to the client's claimed username if any Client block includes a username part, instead of if the assigned Client block includes a username part.
- "STATS iauth get" and "STATS iauthconfig get" will report the current sets of IAuth statistics and configuration, then ask IAuth to send updates.
- Scattered string handling is more consistent with the rest of the code base.