Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Version 0.6.0 (2017/09/14)
- Incorporate support for accessing the University of Wyoming upper air archive, moved in from MetPy. This reflects a broadening of Siphon's mission to facilitate remote access to many data services
- Fix an issue with
access_urlsfor TDS catalogs specifying a service contained within a compound service
- Improvements to string representations and printing to help when working interactively (i.e. in the notebook) with CDM Remote
Dataset(and other related objects) as well as
- Issue 130 - Port upper air support from MetPy
In this release 1 issue was closed.
Pull Requests Merged
- PR 152 - BUG: Fix access_urls for some services
- PR 147 - Move upper air data capability into Siphon
- PR 154 - Printing/repr improvements
In this release 3 pull requests were closed.