- Vue.js Components with a Java controller
- Template expressions type checking at compile time
- Web Components (Custom Elements) support
- HTML templates are compiled during Java Compilation (only requires Vue.js runtime)
- Use regular Java Objects and Collections in your templates
- Supports injection in Components
- Supports most of Vue.js features
- Integrates with GWT Resources and Widgets
Who is this for?
- You want to code a Vue app with type checking, and take advantage of GWT optimizations.
- You have GWT app, and you want an easy way to write views with 2-way data binding.
- You have a Vue app and you need to use a Java library in some Components.
What does it look like?
Curious about the implementation? See the sources in our public Github repository.
Let's do this!
When you are ready, you can start by setting it up on your project.
We are looking for feedback and contributions. If you use it on a project, please let us know how it goes.