If you are already familiar with XMPL you may want to quickly consult our Cheat Sheet. Otherwise, read on.
Additional features that the library supports include:
- Update recipient data through update forms
- Add new recipients to your database via registration and referral forms
- Update the data based on recipient behavior
- Use XMPie's tracking infrastructure through tracking tags
- Post on Facebook or share via Twitter
The library communicates with the XMPie campaign via an XMPL server. The server defines a collection of REST services for the library that you can use independently, if you wish to perform custom or client side activity without involving the XMPie client library. This SDK also includes information about these REST services.
Use the following links to get started:
- Getting Started. How to set up a website for using XMPL
- Your First Personalized Page. How to create a simple personalized webpage
To learn how to use the various library features, use these links:
- Webpage Personalization. Personalize a webpage using ADORs.
- Updating Recipient Data. Update recipient data.
- Adding New Recipients through Registration. Create registration forms.
- Refer a Friend. Create pages that enable recipients to refer others to your site.
- Social Media Tags. Add social media sharing to your webpage.
- Web Analytics. Gather information about user interaction with the site.
- XMPL Controllers. Gain a deep look into objects that control the XMPL page behavior, and learn how to utilize them for implementation of advanced behavior.
- XMPL Services. Learn how to use XMPL services in your page code.
- PDF on Demand. Add automatically-generated personalized PDFs to your webpage.
- Triggered Emails. Set up automatic email sending triggered by click events, form submits or page load events.
- Form validation examples. Samples of validating the values users enter into form fields.
- User Authentication (SecURL). Protect unauthorized users from accessing private recipient information.
- Error Handling. Control the error display on the page.
- Clear Browser Cookies. Work with multiple recipients in the same browser session.
Technical overviews of the library:
- XMPL Library Infrastructure. Discussion of the contents of the library
- How Does it Work. Explanation of how an XMPL webpage works