XOOPS Documentation Series
for XOOPS 2.5.7
Version: xNewsletter 1.2 Final
© 2015 XOOPS Project (www.xoops.org)
This module is a Newsletter module for XOOPS created by Goffy.
Figure 1: Main view of the xNewsletter Module (Admin side)
- Usage of one or more e-mail-accounts
- Admin of one or more newsletter possible
- Subscription procedure optionally use confirmation system (double-opt-in)
- Detailed handling of permissions for subscription procedures
- Newsletters are based on templates
- Detailed handling of permissions for groups and newsletter (subscribe, write, send)
- Send: send test mail, resend to all subscribers or only to subscribers, where sending failed
- Sending newsletters to unlimited number of recipients or in packages with certain number of recipients by using cronjob
- Bounced email handler for handling Bounced emails in case of invalid e-mail-addresses
- Optional synchronization with mailing lists (e.g. majordomo)
- Maintenance function included
- Creating protocol for the important steps
Download/Fork the Module
You can fork the module --> here)
How to Contribute
You can contribute on GitHub. Changes will be pushed to Gitbook.io automatically when the main repository changes.
Editing the book can be done either by updating the markdown files with a text editor, or opening the repository in the Gitbook desktop app. The desktop app will give you a live preview option.
Table of Content
- Administration Menu
- Operating Instructions
- The User Side
- Module Credits
- About XOOPS CMS
Unless specified, this content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
All derivative works are to be attributed to XOOPS Project (www.xoops.org)