Overleaf for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Overleaf quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Overleaf is an open-source online real-time collaborative LaTeX editor.
Shipped version: 2022.04.23~ynh1
Disclaimers / important information
To create the initial administrator account:
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: https://www.overleaf.com
- Official user documentation: https://www.overleaf.com/learn
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/overleaf/overleaf
- YunoHost Store: https://apps.yunohost.org/app/overleaf
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/overleaf_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/overleaf_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade overleaf -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/overleaf_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps