I'd been reading Jesper L. Andersen's Medium post about logbooks when something just clicked. I needed to start my own logbook.
Why another tool?
Although I like Logger-TXT, I wanted something built on SQLite.
TODO: Write installation instructions here
Upon first initialization, a logfile will be created at
Display Log Entries
Add a single line entry
$ devjournal This is an example line entry
Add a multiple line entry
$ devjournal -
dj for less keystrokes.
$ alias dj='devjournal'
$ git clone https://github.com/adam12/devjournal $ cd devjournal $ crystal deps $ crystal run src/dev_journal.cr
Possible new features
- Date range search
- Custom log location
- Fork it ( https://github.com/adam12/devjournal/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- adam12 Adam Daniels - creator, maintainer