Training Material | Addfor s.r.l.
The following IPython Notebooks are the standard training material distributed with the Addfor trainings. For more information about standard and custom training solutions please visit Training @ Addfor.
All the IPython notebooks are distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
For detailed installation instructions visit: Download training material guidelines @ Addfor
All notebooks use our Addutils library: please install Addutils before running the Notebooks.
We recommend to install the Anaconda distribution to the latest version: please visit continuum.io to download Anaconda.
- Python + IPython/Jupyter
- Machine learning
- Definitions and Advices
- Prepare the Data
- The scikit-learn interface
- Visualizing the Data
- Dealing with Bias and Variance
- Ensemble Methods
- Ensemble Methods Advanced
- Support vector machines (SVMs)
- Predict Temporal Series
- Forecasting with LSTM
- Theano Basic Concepts
- Explore Neural Network Hyperparameters with Theano and Keras
- Neural Networks with Nervana Neon library
- Tensorflow Basic concepts
- Explore Neural Network Hyperparameters with TensorFlow
- TensorFlow for beginners
- Keras - Theano Benchmark
- Neon Benchmark
- TensorFlow Benchmark
- Neural Network Benchmark Summary