"Antlers" Statamic syntax highlighting for Sublime Text
This started as a weekend project to bring Statamic tag syntax highlighting to Sublime Text. I pulled a lot of the information for this from this ExpressionEngine bundle: https://github.com/fcgrx/ExpressionEngine2-Sublime-Text-3-Bundle and looking at this documentation: http://docs.sublimetext.info/en/latest/extensibility/syntaxdefs.html. In all honesty, I still don't understand why much of the syntax works.
I called this Antlers because it was just fun... I mean, heck... everything about Statamic is fun.
- Click the Downloads button at the top right of this page.
- Choose the zip file.
- Once downloaded, unzip the the zip file.
- If you're looking at a folder, rename it to Antlers. If you're looking at a set of files, create a new folder named Antlers and put the files in.
- Copy the folder to the appropriate place (Note that this should work with Sublime Text 2 or 3):
- OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3/Packages/
- Windows: %APPDATA%/Sublime Text 3/Packages/
- Linux: ~/.config/sublime-text-3/Packages
I still need to add some stuff for the Raven and Bloodhound add-ons (http://statamic.com/add-ons). Statamic version 2 is on the way, and Raven and Bloodhound are now built-in, so the need for this may change.