Updated packages are available from two PPAs.
- The "Highly Explosive" PPA:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:dhor/myway sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install photoflow
If you are not afraid to use a potentially more unstable version, you can install the nightly builds of the stable development branch:
sudo apt-get remove photoflow sudo apt-get install photoflow-git
PhotoFlow build recipes are available from AUR:
If you are not afraid to use a potentially more unstable version, you can choose to compile from the stable development branch instead:
SlackBuilds for PhotoFlow and VIPS are available from here:
To install PhotoFlow, just execute the following commands as root:
dnf copr enable oleastre/PhotoFlow dnf install photoflow
photoflow-0.2.6.app.dmg file and drag the PhotoFlow icon into the Applications folder
photoflow-0.2.6-setup.zippackage and run the installer. If you have a previous version, it is recommended to uninstall it before running the installer.
- Implemented GIMP plug-in
- Processing pipeline:
- Disabled pre-caching of layers at image loading. Added output tilecache operations to cached layers.
- Updated G'MIC to version 1.6.9
- Raw processing:
- Added temperature/tint white-balance controls
- Added chromatic aberrations correction module (automatic and manual), based on RawTherapee code
- Added "clip" and "blend" highlights reconstruction modes.
"clip" mode just clips the output of the demosaicing phase to the [0..1] range.
"blend" mode is derived from the similar mode of RawTherapee and is equivalent to DCRAW's "-H 2" option
- Added correction of RAW black/white points. The corrections are applied to the RAW data BEFORE the white balancing step
- The camera input profile is now assigned to the image data when the working profile is set to NONE
- Added possibility to define a default processing preset for all opened RAW files, to be stored as "$HOME/.photoflow/presets/default.pfp" under Linux/OSX. This feature is not yet working under Windows
- Scale/rotate tool: added horizontal and vertical image flipping
- Added vertical panel with tools shortcuts on the left of the layers list
- Implemented preview image panning via Ctrl-left-click-n-drag
- Added persistent application settings and settings dialog
- Added "about" section in settings dialog
- Added possibility to choose a custom monitor profile from disk, which is then used to render the image in the preview area
- Added help dialogs specific for each tool
- The clipping warning logic has been changed: now it gets activated whenever at least one channel exceeds the threshold
- Changed logic for tools activation: now only one tool at a time can be expanded and thus activated, and it also grabs control of the mouse clicks in the preview area. The "editing flag" button has therefore been removed.
- Improved slider widgets appearance and added reset button
- Completed GTK3 compatibility and added initial GTK3 theme, based on TooWaBoo's RawTherapeeBlue.css theme (https://discuss.pixls.us/t/custom-theme-toowabooblue-1-09-update-08-mar-2016-gtk3/772)
- Improved file handling icons. New icons are adapted from the LibreIcons iconset (http://studiojunkyard.github.io/LibreICONS/)
- Added rule-of-thirds guidelines to "crop" tool
- Added possibility to move the selected control point in the curves tool via the keyboard up/down/left/right arrows.
- Enabled Ctrl+Alt+left_click sampling of curve points for the "H/S/L mask" and the "brightness/contrast/saturation/hue" tools
- The expanded/collapsed state of group layers in GUI is now kept when the processing pipeline is re-built and saved in the PFI files
- Build system: added building option to choose among the bundled and system-wide LensFun libraries
- Fixed various bugs in processing threads synchronization
- Fixed various bugs in objects clean-up at program end
- Fixed mouse coordinates conversion for "perspective" tool
- Fixed laggynesh of path tool during path creation and bug in falloff rendering
- Fixed bugs in freehand drawing pencil rendering at the image borders.
- Fixed bug in clone-stamp realtime update while dragging pencil.
- Fixed bug in dirty flag updating for layers inside a group
- Fixed various bugs in cache updates when moving/deleting/hiding layers