Web-based interactive visualization tool for KML files with very high number of moving placemarks. The visualizer is built on Cesium WebGL Virtual Globe.
- Designed for a large number of gx:Track elements.
- KML parsing using SAX parser.
- Load KML files in layers.
- Convenient alternative to Google Earth for when you need to animate many elements at once.
- Make sure that your browser supports WebGL.
- Go to http://agents4its.github.io/kmlvisualizer/. Then drag-and-drop your KML or KMZ files onto the screen (or click on "LOAD KML" in the top-left corner).
- Alternatively: Run a local web server, download the latest source code release and browse to index.html on your localhost.