Go visit this article to find out what this is all about!
How to Import Queries Packages into Aginity Pro or Team
- First download a zip file of a platforms aginitypkg files from a Github repository. Do this by downloading the Zip file of the repository of the platform as shown below.
- Unzip the file, open Aginity Pro or Team and use the File Import method as shown below to pick one of the catalogs to import.
- You will be presented with an Import Wizard as shown below.
- Pick a destination directory you want to place the catalog queries into. I recommend for Redshift Utility queries specifyng a head directory like "Redshift Utility Queries"
- Typically you can click All or select the scripts you want to import
- Voila! You are ready to use the queries.
Using Imported Queries
- You can call a catalog item by double clicking on the name of it from within the Catalog Browser as show below
- Hit the execute button within a query window and enter your prompt as shown below
- Enjoy the results and not having to write this query ever again!