A java tool for socket testing. It can create both TCP and UDP client or server. It can be used to test any server or client that uses TCP or UDP protocol to communicate.
Licence: GNU Lesser General Public License
- Create a TCP client socket and send commands.
- Create a UDP client socket and send commands.
- Create a TCP server socket and send responses to connected clients.
- Create a UDP server socket that listens on a particular port.
- Save the conversation with the client or host to a txt file.
- TrustManager to prompt if certificate does not get validated.
Copyright © 2003-2008 Akshathkumar Shetty
- added to program read from command line values