- what-happens-when 10,020 An attempt to answer the age old interview question "What happens when you type google.com into your browser and press enter?"
- django-taggit 1,446 Simple tagging for django
- letsencrypt-aws 314
- django-ajax-validation 250 A reusable application to preform ajax validation on django forms.
- django-templatetag-sugar 213 This project exists to make defining template tags in Django kickass
Repositories contributed to
- department-of-veterans-affairs/old-caseflow 6 Caseflow is a web application to move appealed claims from an AOJ (Area of Jurisdiction) to the BVA (Board of Veterans Appeals).
- pyca/cryptography 1,037 cryptography is a package designed to expose cryptographic primitives and recipes to Python developers.
- department-of-veterans-affairs/efolder-express 3
- pyca/pyopenssl 289 A Python wrapper around the OpenSSL library
- department-of-veterans-affairs/connect_vbms 2
Contributions in the last year 4,048 total May 3, 2015 – May 3, 2016
Longest streak 70 days October 2 – December 10
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
May 3, 2016
- Pushed 1 commit to Homebrew/homebrew-core May 3
- Pushed 1 commit to alex/blagoblag Apr 30
- Pushed 2 commits to pyca/cryptography Apr 28 – Apr 30
- Pushed 2 commits to pypa/warehouse Apr 30
- Pushed 2 commits to alex/letsencrypt-aws Apr 30
- Pushed 1 commit to convox/site Apr 29
- Pushed 1 commit to paramiko/paramiko Apr 27
- Pushed 1 commit to 18F/rugged-devops Apr 27
8 Pull Requests
- Closed #803 openssl 1.0.2h
- Open #1462 Handle PyCrypto not being installed cleanly
- Merged #2888 Fixed #2887 -- implement __hash__ on EC numbers classes
- Merged #1141 Patch 3
- Merged #146 Nit: added a space after a period.
- Merged #733 Use a more recent cryptography and call a function
- Merged #1 Fixed a typo
- Merged #2879 Update URLs for new RTD domain
4 Issues reported
- Open #2891 Issue a new release linked against OpenSSL 1.0.2h
- Closed #425 API for accessing pulse data
- Open #424 Add scan for SPF records?
- Closed #423 Sorting doesn't work on https://pulse.cio.gov/https/agencies/