Alex Gaynor alex
- what-happens-when 8,397 An attempt to answer the age old interview question "What happens when you type google.com into your browser and press enter?"
- django-taggit 1,291 Simple tagging for django
- django-filter 1,174 A generic system for filtering Django QuerySets based on user selections
- django-ajax-validation 247 A reusable application to preform ajax validation on django forms.
- django-templatetag-sugar 209 This project exists to make defining template tags in Django kickass
Repositories contributed to
- pyca/cryptography 741 cryptography is a package designed to expose cryptographic primitives and recipes to Python developers.
- department-of-veterans-affairs/efolder-express 1
- Homebrew/homebrew 24,437 The missing package manager for OS X.
- gutworth/httpswatch 79
- GSA/https 93 The proposed HTTPS-Only Standard for federal domains.
Contributions in the last year 2,479 total Aug 3, 2014 – Aug 3, 2015
Longest streak 51 days September 14 – November 3
Current streak 3 days July 31 – August 2
- Pushed 2 commits to rust-lang/cargo Aug 2
- Pushed 6 commits to pyca/cryptography Aug 1
- Pushed 2 commits to department-of-veterans-affairs/efolder-express Aug 1
5 Pull Requests
- Open #1869 Cache downloaded packages on travis
- Merged #1868 Fixed a typo in a comment.
- Merged #1867 Fixed a typo in a comment.
- Merged #28 Bumped pyasn1-modules
- Open #3 Allow a person not to have a twitter.
6 Issues reported
- Open #2190 Random number generation docs should mention ints
- Closed #2183 AssertionError when accessing extensions of an X.509 cert with bad policies
- Open #2182 Bring branch coverage up to 100%
- Closed #234 Botan website is unavailable
- Open #2258 Invalid yaml in my history file
- Open #1417 Add support for reading fish history in `shell_history` table