Alex Gaynor alex
- what-happens-when 8,275 An attempt to answer the age old interview question "What happens when you type google.com into your browser and press enter?"
- django-taggit 1,273 Simple tagging for django
- django-filter 1,144 A generic system for filtering Django QuerySets based on user selections
- django-ajax-validation 247 A reusable application to preform ajax validation on django forms.
- django-templatetag-sugar 207 This project exists to make defining template tags in Django kickass
Repositories contributed to
- pyca/cryptography 721 cryptography is a package designed to expose cryptographic primitives and recipes to Python developers.
- Homebrew/homebrew 23,949 The missing package manager for OS X.
- gutworth/httpswatch 79
- GSA/https 89 The proposed HTTPS-Only Standard for federal domains.
- PyCon/pycon 33 Website for PyCon
Contributions in the last year 2,293 total Jul 4, 2014 – Jul 4, 2015
Longest streak 51 days September 14 – November 3
Current streak 8 days June 26 – July 3
- Pushed 22 commits to pyca/cryptography Jun 28 – Jul 3
- Pushed 3 commits to pyca/pyopenssl Jul 3
- Pushed 1 commit to pypa/pip Jun 30
15 Pull Requests
- Merged #2106 Added some nonsense around IA5STRING
- Merged #289 Enabling caching of pip downloads and wheels
- Merged #2104 Added support for SANs in CSRs
- Merged #2103 Added a test with two extensions, and added key usage support to the frontend
- Merged #2102 added a few more x509 bindings for SAN encoding
- Merged #2100 Shift around the x509 code, all the extensions are going to have the same thing
- Merged #2099 Improved coverage for tests, handle multiple pytest.mark.supported
- Merged #2097 Fixed #1689 -- correctly handle code with multiple requires_backend_itnerface
- Merged #2946 fixed a typo in the docs
- Merged #2086 Initial stab at unifying the extension parsing code fro CSRs and certificates
- Open #2085 Initial code to encode SANs
- Merged #2080 Simplified code in the test loaders and improved branch coverage in the x509 tests
- Merged #2078 Improvemed branch coverage for ssh public key loading
- Merged #2076 More branch coverage improvements. By virtue of reorganization and a new test
- Merged #2075 Reorganized some code to improve branch coverage
3 Issues reported
- Open #52 Add flat badge
- Closed #2082 ``_encode_basic_constraints`` appears to leak a BASIC_CONSTRAINT *
- Open #4150 Icon is not centered correctly