Alex Gaynor alex
- what-happens-when 8,109 An attempt to answer the age old interview question "What happens when you type google.com into your browser and press enter?"
- django-taggit 1,247 Simple tagging for django
- django-filter 1,113 A generic system for filtering Django QuerySets based on user selections
- django-ajax-validation 246 A reusable application to preform ajax validation on django forms.
- django-templatetag-sugar 207 This project exists to make defining template tags in Django kickass
Repositories contributed to
- pyca/cryptography 696 cryptography is a package designed to expose cryptographic primitives and recipes to Python developers.
- Homebrew/homebrew 23,070 The missing package manager for OS X.
- gutworth/httpswatch 79
- GSA/https 78 The proposed HTTPS-Only Standard for federal domains.
- PyCon/pycon 31 Website for PyCon
Contributions in the last year 2,304 total May 24, 2014 – May 24, 2015
Longest streak 51 days September 14 – November 3
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 3 commits to alex/nba-gamethread May 18 – May 22
- Pushed 2 commits to Homebrew/homebrew May 18 – May 21
- Pushed 1 commit to alex/blagoblag May 19
- Pushed 7 commits to pyca/cryptography May 18 – May 19
4 Pull Requests
- Closed #39951 afl-fuzz 1.79b
- Closed #39890 afl-fuzz 1.78b
- Merged #1977 Retry brew update if it fails
- Merged #48 Fixed a typo in the docs
5 Issues reported
- Closed #121 "Sort" indicators on "By Agency" table are confusingly placed
- Open #118 Ability to expand websites under a given agency?
- Open #1982 Port to cffi 1.0
- Closed #59 When no virtualenv is activated, vf all doesn't restore state
- Closed #1971 CTR and GCM docs say nonce/iv must be random