Android Resource Viewer
This application will list all public and private Android resources (i.e. resources located under 'android.R.' and under 'com.android.internal.R.') for the current device.
If the resource is a drawable or a colour the background colour of the list can be changed to see how it looks next to a different colour.
- This application used to be called Android Drawables.
- This is not a drawing app.
- Probably only useful to developers :)
- No ads.
WARNING: Internal resources (anything under 'com.android.internal.R') are not guaranteed to be in all devices/android versions. Do not reference them directly in your application or it will crash on untested device configurations.
- v0.0.1: First public release.
- v0.0.2: Changed icon, minor bugfixes, added copy functionality.
- v0.0.3: Code cleanup, now compiles against v14.
- v0.0.4: Added other resource types.
- v0.0.5: Changed application name, resource types are now automatically enumerated.
- v0.0.6: Resource list in now alphabetically sorted.
- No permissions needed.
You will need the following libraries to build this project:
- My fork of NewQuickAction3D which can be found here: https://github.com/alt236/NewQuickAction3D. It is an android library project, which means you might need to edit the library reference in this project's Android preferences.
- ActionbarSherlock v4+: https://github.com/JakeWharton/ActionBarSherlock
Original icon by OCAL (http://www.clker.com/clipart-style-paintbrush.html). All logos are the property of their respective owners
Licensed under the Apache License 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt