Flickerd ZenPhoto Theme
Flickerd is a ZenPhoto Theme that is based off of the Flickrish Theme
hosted on Google Code.
It integrates a photo stream similar to Flickr.com and implements a similar design as well.
It is still being developed and I hope to be able to add new features soon.
The Flickerd Theme is licensed under the MIT License .
PHP 5 Required!
Refer to ZenPhoto’s documentation on how to add and use themes. It works just like a normal theme does.
Report An Issue/Bug/Suggestion
Please report issues on the project’s GitHub Issues page.
If you’d like to leave feedback, please visit the ZenPhoto’s Forums
and leave a comment on the post for this theme. Hopefully a better commenting system can be
implimented at a later date.
- GoogleMap Plugin Support – Added support for the GoogleMap plugin as per request in Issue 11
and added the option GoogleMap Width to the Theme Options page.
- Back-link Added to Sizes View – As per request in Issue 9 ,
a backlink has been added to the image Sizes page.
- Password Page Design – As mentioned in Issue 4 ,
the page login form didn’t have any formatting so it was formatted to match the ZenPhoto login page.
- Larger Image Preview – In Issue 6 , a request
for a large image layout was made. The way this was implemented was by adding a hover effect so
when the mouse hovers over the thumbnail for at least the Preview Image Delay length, a larger image
(size determined by the options > theme > Standard options > Image size value) is displayed.
- CSS Modified – The width of the content area in the theme was changed for better viewing.
- Added better Page Titles – In the head tags, better values were added for better search engine ranking.