Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
The AMIS token allows 24/24h micro-trades on decentralized exchanges such as:
1. Etherdelta.com/#0x949bed886c739f1a3273629b3320db0c5024c719-ETH uses api.etherdelta.com
Currently #1 in traffic volume. Try it here
2. Cryptoderivatives.market/tokens/AMIS 
An AMIS Market Makers can trigger an Ethereum smart contract to buy and/or sell ERC20-compliant digital assets for ethers Market Takers can execute an transaction against the Maker's contract to buy or sell the digital assets in exchange for in one atomic transaction. These exchange contracts are decentralised as they execute on the winning miner's node, and then get executed on each node of the 5800+ computers running the Ethereum network.
These exchange contracts are trustless as they perform an atomic swap between the ERC20 token and ethers in a single atomic transaction. If the transaction fails, both transfers in the ERC20 token and ether are not executed. You don't have to trust any third parties with your tokens or ethers.
3. forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x949bed886c739f1a3273629b3320db0c5024c719-ETH 
Official AMIS link on Forkdelta Forkdelta uses its own api which explains price variation for bid/ask rest orders residing in ed's orderbook. An AMIS market maker can decide to buy and/or sell ERC20-compliant digital assets for ethers or cross trade one of the supported asset tested during the pre-launch phase of the decentralized ATF [Asset Traded Fund] that AMIS offers. With the latest AMIS contract deployment, AMIS token holders can perform micro-trades on a wide range of asset and get substantial total return as NPV, dividends and capital gain increases.
List of cross trading pairs supported by AMIS contract on Mainnet and tested on etherdelta and decentrex exchanges are:
- AMIS-ETH transitioned to 0x949bed886c739f1a3273629b3320db0c5024c719-ETH
- AMIS-1ST " " 0x949bed886c739f1a3273629b3320db0c5024c719-1ST
- AMIS-ARC " " 0x949bed886c739f1a3273629b3320db0c5024c719-ARC
- AMIS-DAI " " 0x949bed886c739f1a3273629b3320db0c5024c719-DAI
- AMIS-DGD " " 0x949bed886c739f1a3273629b3320db0c5024c719-DGD
- AMIS-ICN " " 0x949bed886c739f1a3273629b3320db0c5024c719-ICN
- AMIS-PLU " " 0x949bed886c739f1a3273629b3320db0c5024c719-PLU
- AMIS-MKR " " 0x949bed886c739f1a3273629b3320db0c5024c719-MKR
- AMIS-MLN " " 0x949bed886c739f1a3273629b3320db0c5024c719-MLN
- AMIS-REP " " 0x949bed886c739f1a3273629b3320db0c5024c719-REP
- AMIS-TIME " " 0x949bed886c739f1a3273629b3320db0c5024c719-TIME
- AMIS-SWT " " 0x949bed886c739f1a3273629b3320db0c5024c719-SWT
- AMIS-GNO " " 0x949bed886c739f1a3273629b3320db0c5024c719-GNO
- AMIS-VERI " " 0x949bed886c739f1a3273629b3320db0c5024c719-VERI
- AMIS-BAT " " 0x949bed886c739f1a3273629b3320db0c5024c719-BAT
- AMIS-BCAP " " 0x949bed886c739f1a3273629b3320db0c5024c719-BCAP
- AMIS-XAUR " " 0x949bed886c739f1a3273629b3320db0c5024c719-XAUR
4. Our experimental projects aims at providing what ed used to offer for cross pair trading
4.1 Amis Ether Delta Dex Experimental Developments
- Allows cross pair trading https://amis-deltadex.github.io/etherdelta/
- amisdex https://amis-erc20.github.io/amisdex/
- smartdex 0x relay
- 0x relay with KYC/AML
- 0x relay dex
- Ether Dex cross pair trading exchange on testnet https://ether-dex.github.io/edx/?network=testnet/
- Amis-Delta-Dax Dev
- Amis-Delta-Dax Pre Prod
5. Token Store 
Trading AMIS on Token.Store is as easy as doing it over forkdelta; the UI and UX despite no graphics suits AMIS. => https://token.store/trade/0x949bed886c739f1a3273629b3320db0c5024c719
6. dubiex 
Trading AMIS on Dubiex is as easy as doing it over forkdelta or IDEX; same operational principles applied => https://dubiex.com/0x949bed886c739f1a3273629b3320db0c5024c719/ETH or https://dubiex.com/AMIS/ETH
7. Bamboorelay 
Trading AMIS on 0x relay Bamboorelay is as easy as doing it over DDEX; same operational principles applied => https://bamboorelay.com/trade/AMIS-WETH
8. Instex 
Trading AMIS on Instex is as easy as doing it over forkdelta or IDEX; same operational principles applied => https://app.instex.io/0x949bed886c739f1a3273629b3320db0c5024c719-WETH
9. Token Jar 
Trading AMIS on 0x relay Token Jar is as easy as doing it over DDEX, Radar relay or Paradex; same operational principles applied => https://tokenjar.io/amis
10. Ethen Market 
Trading AMIS on Token Jar is as easy as doing it over forkdelta or IDEX => https://ethen.market/949bed886c739f1a3273629b3320db0c5024c719
11. Whitepaper 
12. AMIS Dex Exchange
The AMIS DEX exchange is referenced in the following sites:
- Amis Dex dappvolume.com
- Amis Dex cryptoknowmics
- Amis Dex on Stateofthedapps
- Amis Dex on DappRadar
- Amis Dex on App.co
- Amis Dex on DappReview
- Amis Dex on DappFight
- Amis Dex on DappSpy
- Amis Dex on RatingDapp
13. Change History log
See History for previous deployments.
13.1 Activity completion:
- Completed - Security Testing and auditing (AMISv1 contract 0xdF36EBfFa7AB074a13e665daBC34ef4b42e59D75).
- Completed - AMISv2 contract released (https://etherscan.io/token/0x949bEd886c739f1A3273629b3320db0C5024c719)
- Completed - Cross-pair trading UI/UX testing on etherdelta [AMIS-1ST AMIS-PLU AMIS-TIME AMIS-ICN AMIS-REP AMIS-MLN]
- Completed - Deploy AMIS contracts to cryptoderivatives exchange @ https://cryptoderivatives.market/tokens/AMIS
- Completed - Cryptocompare AMIS Coin Listing @ https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/amis/overview/ETH
- Completed - Coinmarketcap AMIS asset listing live since 21st Apr 2017.
- Completed - Coinmarketcap AMIS asset now listed on 3 decentralized exchanges (19 Jun 2017)
- Completed - AMIS MEW MyEtherWallet v126.96.36.199 integration complete - https://github.com/kvhnuke/etherwallet/pull/1043
- Completed - AMIS ERC20 Tokens now on token.store and Dubiex decentralized exchanges.
- Completed - AMIS ERC20 Tokens now on Bamboorelay and Instex
- Completed - AMIS ERC20 Tokens now listed on Ethen Market and Token Jar
- Completed - OPENAMIS asset now listed on Bitshares / Openledger DLT at 1:1 - 100000 issued with 8 decimals -
- Completed - AMIS asset now listed on Waves DLT at 1:1 - 10000 issued with 8 decimals -
- Completed - TrustWallet AMIS integration completed
- Completed - Adjust ERC20 AMIS circulating supply by burning 110000 AMIS ERC20 tokens. 10000 already burnt with TxHash id 0xf1d38e00b919edf9e825a097af4d065f617b23eb337912b2ee45086601aa0141 ; the second batch of 100.000 AMIS was burnt 27th Aug 2018 with this TxHash: 0xad77ceb2232528129d5234c2973d19281a5683184c009d4f5ae0328ee941f0dc
13.2 Near-term/mid-term outstanding activity:
- In Progress - New DEX testing: https://app.dexy.exchange/#/exchange/AMIS
- In Progress - UI/UX testing for smart contract interaction with maker dao oasisdex.com.
- In Progress - Notify and resubmit coinmarketcap AMIS token integration details.
- In Progress - Ongoing improvements to site (design & content), graphics, logos, media content and project description write-up.
- In Dev - One stop shop & trade platform build with decentralized arbitrage exchange feature
- TBR - PR Announcement of Bug Bounties, CSAT bounties, Translations bounties, Twitter PR campaign, Bitcointalk status update.
 List of decentralized exchanges delivering AMIS trading capabilities:
AmisDex New in beta
 Whitepaper reference https://github.com/amisolution/ERC20-AMIS