OpenTTD port for PS Vita
Extra Dependencies on top of base OpenTTD
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$VITASDK/arm-vita-eabi/lib/pkgconfig ./configure --os=PSVITA --host arm-vita-eabi --enable-static --prefix=/usr/local/vitasdk --with-sdl="pkg-config sdl2" --without-fontconfig --disable-strip --enable-network=0
make && cd cmake && make && cd ..
openttd.vpk can be found in cmake/
OpenTTD will attempt to load everything from ux0:/data/openttd/
The easiest way to populate this is to install the PC version and copy the files across. In the future when network support is re-enabled the content downloader should be functional and this step will be skippable.
- The touch screen is currently mouse input, press and hold for dragging.
- Use the D-Pad for panning.
- Circle for right-click (hold while tapping)
- Triggers for zoom (right trigger zoom-in, left trigger zoom-out)
- The game is set to run at 480x272 scaled to the screen size for the sake of speed. It will run at 960x544 or 720x408 but don't expect more than ~10-15 FPS
- No sound
- No network support
An initial openttd.cfg can be found in bin/openttd.cfg, the important parts performance-wise are
resolution = 480,272
sprite_cache_size_px = 8