Angular bindings for Redux.
For Angular 1 see ng-redux
What is Redux?
Redux is a popular approach to managing state in applications. It emphasises:
- A single, immutable data store.
- One-way data flow.
- An approach to change based on pure functions and a stream of actions.
You can find lots of excellent documentation here: Redux.
What is @angular-redux?
We provide a set of npm packages that help you integrate your redux store into your Angular 2+ applications. Our approach helps you by bridging the gap with some of Angular's advanced features, including:
- Change processing with RxJS observables.
- Compile time optimizations with
NgModuleand Ahead-of-Time compilation.
- Integration with the Angular change detector.
- I already know what Redux and RxJS are. Give me the TL;DR.
- I'm just learning about Redux. Break it down for me!
- Talk is cheap. Show me a complete code example.
- Take me to the API docs.
Here are some examples of the
angular-redux family of packages in action:
- Using Redux with Angular - JS Toronto Meetup 2016-07-12
- Angular and Redux from Rangle.io
- Getting started with Redux
- Awesome Redux: Community Resources
@angular-redux/store uses an approach to redux based on RxJS Observables to
select and transform
data on its way out of the store and into your UI or side-effect handlers. Observables
are an efficient analogue to
reselect for the RxJS-heavy Angular world.
Read more here: Select Pattern
We also have a number of 'cookbooks' for specific Angular topics: