This is a set of directives and services for AngularJS
Tip use some library which will always pull in your dependencies (no matter what the changes are) to your vendor.js. IE: main-bower-files
- angular-simple-logger as of 2.2.X
- google maps sdk, loaded for you by this directives services
Development and or Running the Build
If you plan to hack on the directives or want to run the example, first thing to do is to install NPM dependencies:
npm install && bower install
- Installing for Meteor application:
meteor add angularui:angular-google-maps
To build the library after you made changes, simply run grunt:
If you get errors from
jshint or specs, just add the
This will generate source maps for development (angular-google-maps_dev_mapped.js) (non minified) and source maps to minified
(angular-google-maps_dev_mapped.min.js) files. They each have their own corresponding map files. To get the coinciding source
files you will need to copy the generated
/tmp directory (currently not under scc).
Running the example
To run the example page, just run
and open your browser on
The various directives are documented at official site.
Filing issues: Prior to submiting an issue:
- Search open/closed issues, src examples (./examples), gitter, and then google plus community! Again please search!
- issues w/ plnkrs get attention quicker
Pull Requests (PR) more than welcome! If you're adding new features, it would be appreciated if you would provide some docs about the feature. This can be done either by adding a card to our Waffle.io board, forking the website branch and issuing a PR with the updated documentation page, or by opening an issue for us to add the documentation to the site.
PR's should follow angular git commit conventions.
PRS to master are for 2.2.X only.
If you want it rolled into a older release then target your PR to that respective branching name like 2.1.X.
Note: many fixes relevant to 2.0.X can be rolled up into 2.1.X, and 2.2.X
- master: points to the active targeted next release branch (2.2.X)
- 2.2.X: latest of 2.2.X side note: 2.2.X is basically the same as 2.1.X except the logging dependency has been added
- 2.1.X: latest of 2.1.X
- 2.0.X: "" ... etc