Azure Functions + Python HTTP Example Code
Example code and helper class for Azure Functions (written in Python).
This example code is designed to demonstrate how to use Azure Functions with Python for HTTP Triggers. It demonstrates:
- Receiving GET (Query String) data
- Receiving POST data
- Sending HTTP Response Status Codes
- Sending body response data
- Sending arbitrary HTTP response headers
- Viewing all system environmental variables
Included is a simple HTTP Helper Class to parse the input data. This should make code changes easier when the Azure Functions team introduce a new interface for Python.