Hashnode allows you to add custom styles for your blog. This custom CSS tweaks a lot of things in both light and dark mode.
CSS template files can be accessed in
styles folder. All you have to do is, copy and paste these styles in their respective code editors on Hashnode Custom CSS page.
- Sticky header on home, articles, and pages
- Minor tweaks in the header
- Light mode theme for the code editor
- Text heading styles
- Font color improvements in dark mode
- Shaky effect on reactions
Read about these CSS changes in detail on my blog.
All these custom changes are applied on the blog already so you can check it out.