- Leetcode Solutions
- Algorithm Implementation
- Data Structure Visualization
- HiredInTech System Design
- 剑指 Offer 题解
- OI Wiki
- Algorithm Archive
- Lisanaaa: Feel free to see my profile and send me an email if you have any job opportunities.
you can make a pull request if you are not in the list above
If you feel your PR is satisfied with one of the conditions below, we are glad to merge it. Welcome to contributions, open to suggestions!
- Different thinking
- Time & Space complexity optimization
- Follow up solutions
- Unsubmitted questions
Feel free to get our Pull Request template/模版
Note that the file name needs to be filled out with underline 注意文件名需要填充下划线
If you are a newbie of Git, please check this tutorial we have made.
- GitHub issues for bug reports and new feature requests.
[QQ Group: 812791932]to ask questions, discuss features, and for general discussion.
- Aug 2017, I started to brush leetcode questions using Python .
- Oct 2017, I saw Kris Yu's algorithm project on Github, but he has not updated it. I decided to build new one on my own and got his permission successfully.
- Dec 2017, this project was only considered as my record of question solutions.
- Mar 2018, the project continued to have dozens of stars. I felt that my thinking and funny words were helpful to others, determined to persist, and never stop.
- May 2018, I had to start my internship, less update, but the number of stars reached 200.
- Sep 2018, since I was also looking for a domestic job, I would send my own code link on the nowcoder.com every time I finished the online tech test. The strategy for attracting traffic was very successful, the number of stars reached 1.7k in a rush way. At this moment, I found that my thinking and description styles are very popular, but the power of one person is limited, so I would like to recruit some like-minded people to contribute to the project like myself.
The current positioning of this project is to implement the basic algorithm in different programming languages, refining the boilerplate, and summarize the ideas.
Two words: boilerplate + ideas
GPL-3.0 © ApacheCN