- React Native
- TypeScript Interfaces
Works especially well with APIs built with the API Platform framework.
The documentation of API Platform Create Client can be browsed on the official website.
- Generate high-quality TypeScript or ES6 components:
- List view
- Creation form
- Editing form
- Deletion button
- Use the Hydra or OpenAPI documentation to generate the code
- Generate the suitable input type (
date...) according to the type of the API property
- Display of the server-side validation errors under the related input (if using API Platform Core)
- Client-side validation (
- The generated HTML is compatible with Bootstrap and includes mandatory classes
- The generated HTML code is accessible to people with disabilities (ARIA support)
- Bring your own templates
npm init @api-platform/client https://demo.api-platform.com/ output/ --resource Book
npm init @api-platform/client https://demo.api-platform.com/docs.json output/ --resource Book --format openapi3
Created by Kévin Dunglas.
Sponsored by Les-Tilleuls.coop.
Commercial support is available upon request.