Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Huge maintenance release, mainly focused on issues and testing framework.
27 files changed, 2356 insertions(+), 706 deletions(-)
- Platform aliases support and new platforms tested: Galileo, STM32, TI, Teensy;
- Added test command, you can run examples sketch compilation for all examples or by platform;
- Arduino.app folder scanner fixes;
- Compilation and upload fixes.
- UI fixes.
Next milestone in cuwire IDE development. Integration features:
- inline editor (brackets Quick Edit feature support)
- symbol navigation in current file (only function list, Quick Find Definition brackets feature)
- jump to function definition.
Those features is a little bit crappy, because function match use regexp
and CodeMirror's token parser.
class members is not supported
at this time, will be supported eventually, and this is last ability of current
When Autocomplete story is finished, I will add proper symbol location routines
using libclang, with current implementation as fast fallback.
Many other things fixes:
- Serial port auto speed selection (not complete, see full story)
- Serial port device name display
- Error text selection in log
- Vector board images (still useless, but have ports information)
- cuwire API now is a separate project and used as a submodule